How to guides
- Setup your Raspberry Pi 3
- Introduction to the Raspberry Pi 3
- Using LEDs
- Using Buttons
- Using Ultrasonic sensors
- Using PiCamera
- Using the GPIO without easyaspi
Official documentation links
- GPIO documentation
- Pi Camera documentation
- Pillow (Python Imaging Library) documentation
- Open CV documentation
- Raspberry Pi terminal commands
- Using environment variables for credentials/api keys
- Github cheatsheet
Where can you get a Raspberry Pi of your own?
- Distrelec have a bundle that includes R-Pi, power supply, case, 16 GB micro SD with the operating system pre-loaded. As of October 2018 it was 76.20 CHF.
- Digitec starter kit includes R-Pi, power supply, case, 16 GB micro SD with operating system pre-loaded. As of October 2018 it was 79.00 CHF.
- Media markt are selling retro gamer starter kits that include the R-Pi, power supply, case, 32GB micro SD pre-loaded. As of October 2018 it was 94.95 CHF. To get one with a Super Nintendo style case is 139.95 CHF.
- Adafruit starter kit includes the R-Pi, power supply, case, pre-loaded micro SD but also includes some useful electronics for experimenting with the GPIO such as buttons, LEDs, a breadboard, and connecting wires. $84.95 USD as of October 2018.